Insurance for wheelchairs
If your wheelchair is damaged in an accident, lost or stolen, you could be accountable for costs running into many thousands of pounds. Even if the injuries or damage suffered seem minor, you may be deemed liable. And, of course, you'll be without one of the most important devices in your day-to-day life.
Insurance isn't a legal obligation, but it does make perfect sense because the consequences of an accident, theft or breakdown, could be financially devastating if you have no protection in place.
Lucky for you, Adrian Flux has some truly competitive policy plans that will see you through in almost any eventuality.
Benefits of Adrian Flux wheelchair insurance
- Cover for all powered mobility equipment including mobility scooters, power chairs and powered wheelchairs.
- Adapted manual wheelchairs covered if they are fitted with specialist equipment such as Alber e-fix or PDQ Power Trike
- Third party liabilities covered for up to £2,000,000
- Mechanical breakdown cover available as an option. It includes expenses to get you home, and the cost of hiring a replacement wheelchair
- Lost keys cover
- Cover for up to 60 days overseas use (some restrictions apply in USA and Canada)
Need to talk things through? No problem. Our trained underwriters are on hand to give you their expert advice. Simply call 0800 089 0146 or arrange a callback at a time that suits you.